Choose Between Two Options
- $37 for a chiropractic package and two spinal-decompression treatments (a $100 value each) and adjustments (a $45 value each; up to a $505 total value)
- $70.25 for a chiropractic package and four spinal-decompression treatments and adjustments (a $400 value; up to a $795 total value)<p>
The chiropractic package includes:
- Consultation and exam (a $65 value)
- Spinal computer analysis (a $50 value)
- X-rays (up to a $100 value)<p>
When asked what factors influenced their career choice, not many people would answer, "The location of my college apartment." But that’s exactly what Dr. Eric Smith did. He lived next door to a chiropractor's office during his freshman year, and from his desk, Smith could see patients—including entire families—coming and going from the adjacent building. He noticed that they appeared to be in pain when then walked in, and seemed to have more pep in their step as they left. Smith got a chance to see for himself what all the fuss was about after sustaining a serious neck and back injury. In extreme pain, he headed next door for treatment, eventually making a remarkable recovery. Smith even began working for the chiropractor part time, learning more about chiropractic care and developing a passion for helping others. After earning his chiropractic degree at Palmer College of Chiropractic's west campus, Dr. Smith began practicing, allowing people in pain to experience the same healing he had felt.
That was 25 years ago. Today, at Smith Chiropractic, Dr. Smith alleviates discomfort and illness with a variety of techniques, including spinal-decompression therapy and gentle adjustments with the instrument-based Activator Methods. Dr. Smith also donates his time to local businesses and events by offering free wellness workshops on topics such as weight loss, stress, and ergonomics in the workplace.
6431 Fairmount Ave, Ste 7
El Cerrito, CA 94530