For $45, today's side deal gets you an exam, x-ray, adjustment, and thermal nerve scan at Smith Chiropractic Clinic in Cordova (a $412 value).
- Discuss health concerns in initial consultation ($100)
- Included in the consultation, a thermal nerve scan reads spinal heat differences to pinpoint how misaligned spinal bones could be causing discomfort
- Doctor feels problem areas of spine and employs specialized equipment in thorough spinal and nervous system exam ($50)
- An x-ray ($160) provides information on the position and strength of spinal bones
- Report of findings reveals issues in spinal alignment and aids in creating treatment plan ($50)
- Adjustment ($52) realigns spine to reduce muscle or nerve discomfort
- Smith Chiropractic's highly experienced doctors provide spinal cords with much needed attitude adjustments
A Simple Touch
Dr. Carol Wright-Smith and Dr. Dale Smith spread their chiropractic wizardry—developed in the Palmer College of Chiropractic—across two offices located in Cordova and Oakland. Their professional, relaxing services focus on providing their clients relief from pain, stiffness, motion limitations, and muscular and emotional stress and to increase flexibility, blood flow, and soft tissue healing.
Hunters Hollow Neighborhoods Association
7981 Dexter Rd.
Cordova, Tennessee 38016Get Directions