Return to the deal

Smith Island Baking Company

$20 for $ 40 Worth of Cakes, Fudge, and Gifts at Smith Island Baking Company

The Fine Print

  • Expires 60 days after purchase.
  • Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid with any other offers or promotions.

Questions and Answers 9 questions

Q:

Can this coupon be used during a SIBC promotion?

Angela H.  asked on  Apr 14, 2013

A:

No, this Groupon is not valid with any other offers or promotions.

Megan G.  from  Groupon  replied on  Apr 16, 2013

Q:

On the shipping..1/how WELL do they "travel"..IE SHIP? I have seen baked pies etc arrive as "once upon a time"..it was a PIE or a CAKE..but upon arrival...not so much! What is your success ratio of them arriving intact? IS there a ballpark figure for the shipping cost to send one cake..say to South Carolina or do you have to DO the order to find out how much it costs? THANKS

Ron C.  asked on  Apr 13, 2013

A:

Ron, Thank you for your interest in our cakes! Our cakes are shipped all over the country year round. We have spent extensive time developing packaging that ensures our cakes arrive looking as perfect as when they left our bakery. They are wrapped, frozen and shipped on dry ice in a foam cooler. Our success ratio is 99% the remaining 1% is usually a temperature issue with transit time and FedEx. We unconditionally guarantee our cakes. Shipping & handling to South Carolina is $18.00. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you again, Kristen --- Kristen Smith Manager, Smith Island Baking Co. www.smithislandcake.com

Brian M.  from  Merchant  replied on  Apr 13, 2013

Q:

A specific shipping charge question--if a 6" original cake without decorative tin ($37) is ordered, can the remaining $3 be applied to the $15 shipping charge?

Joanne S.  asked on  Apr 13, 2013

A:

Joanne, Thank you for your interest in our cakes! The balance of your Groupon can be used towards the shipping and handling. Thank you again, Kristen --- Kristen Smith Manager, Smith Island Baking Co. www.smithislandcake.com

Brian M.  from  Merchant  replied on  Apr 13, 2013

Q:

Is there a shipping fee to the $20 order? Deborah B.

DEBORAH B.  asked on  Apr 12, 2013

A:

Deborah, Thank you for your interest in our cakes! Shipping and Handling is additional, depending on what you order the Groupon value can be used to complete the order. Thank you again, Kristen --- Kristen Smith Manager, Smith Island Baking Co. www.smithislandcake.com

Brian M.  from  Merchant  replied on  Apr 12, 2013

Q:

Can you tell me the price of this special layer cake you are talking about?

Shirley W.  asked on  Apr 10, 2013

A:

Shirley, Thank you for your interest in our cakes! Please visit our website for pricing info. www.smithislandcake.com Thank you again, Kristen --- Kristen Smith Manager, Smith Island Baking Co. www.smithislandcake.com

Brian M.  from  Merchant  replied on  Apr 10, 2013

Q:

I hope they would not consider this sacrilege, however, I am allergic to dairy, but still love rich desserts. Would they consider an order requesting they use almond milk in lieu of milk and Earth Balance in lieu of butter?

Harilyn K.  asked on  Apr 10, 2013

A:

Harilyn, Thank you for your interest in our cakes! We do not consider your request sacrilege. We would be happy to work with you to bake a special cake. We will not be able to accept any coupons or promotions towards this cake though. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you again, Kristen --- Kristen Smith Manager, Smith Island Baking Co. www.smithislandcake.com

Brian M.  from  Merchant  replied on  Apr 10, 2013

Q:

can any of the groupon value be applied to shipping?

Brenda C.  asked on  Apr 10, 2013

A:

Brenda, Thank you for your interest in our cakes! Depending on what you order the groupon value can be used to complete the order. Thank you again, Kristen --- Kristen Smith Manager, Smith Island Baking Co. www.smithislandcake.com

Brian M.  from  Merchant  replied on  Apr 10, 2013

Q:

Can this item be shipped anywhere in the US as a gift?

Bonnie B.  asked on  Apr 10, 2013

A:

Bonnie, Thank you for your interest in our cakes! This can be shipped anywhere in the US. Thank you again, Kristen --- Kristen Smith Manager, Smith Island Baking Co. www.smithislandcake.com

Brian M.  from  Merchant  replied on  Apr 10, 2013

Q:

Can this Groupon be used at the SIBC store in West Ocean City?

Karen L.  asked on  Apr 10, 2013

A:

Karen, Thank you for your interest in our cakes! We are not affiliated with the bakery in Ocean City, MD. Thank you again, Kristen --- Kristen Smith Manager, Smith Island Baking Co. www.smithislandcake.com

Brian M.  from  Merchant  replied on  Apr 10, 2013

1 - 9 of 9 questions