Like phone numbers and ill-considered doctoral theses, barbecue sauce often ends up on a napkin. Dole out savoury blots with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for a barbecue meal for two (a $51 value), which includes:
- Beef-stuffed yorkshire pudding appetizer
- Meatatarian platter with fried chicken, brisket, pulled pork, six st. louis ribs, and two sides
- Chocolate brownie topped with honey-infused bacon and ice cream<p>
$12 for $25 worth of barbecue fare at lunch, with menu selections such as the memphis BBQ burger ($14), Cajun catfish po boy ($12), 12-bone baby back ribs ($29), and Angus new york striploin ($25)<p>
Smoke-N-Bones imbues every morsel of succulent, slow-cooked barbecue with the smoky notes of the American South alongside a slate of thick, juicy burgers and hearty sides. Beyond the stone masonry of the towering A-frame entrance, a dining room framed by high wooden rafters and columns of raw timber mingles its rustic, rough-hewn ambience with the folksy hum of live musicians picking guitars, playing fiddles, or challenging each other to auctioneering duels. Six different sauces and a signature spice rub grace ribs, brisket, and pulled pork with flavours from a range of barbecue traditions, and 8-ounce burgers, Angus steaks, fried chicken, and New Orleans specialties transport palates to southern climes.
Boston Garden Restaurant & Sports Bar
From specialty smoked meats to gourmet pasta meals, Boston Garden Restaurant & Sports Bar offers a wide variety of hearty fare. Read on to learn about a few of the menu's standout dishes.
- Bang Bang shrimp: Six pieces of spicy panko-crusted tiger shrimp take a dip in a Thai-style red-chili sauce.
- Boston brisket: Tender, slow-smoked brisket is served on a pretzel along with roasted garlic mayo, crispy onions, and beef gravy.
- Jambalaya penne: A bed of penne pasta is topped with smoked chicken, chorizo sausage, tiger shrimp, marinara sauce, and a dash of spice.