Like phone numbers and ill-considered doctoral theses, barbecue sauce often ends up on a napkin. Dole out savoury blots with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$14 for a barbecue-and-beer Appy Hour special, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $29.50 total value)
- One-dozen smoke-n-wings or one-dozen Kentucky-Bourbon back bones (up to a $19.50 value)
- Two pints of draft beer (a $5 value each)<p>
$25 for a rib platter for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (a $50 value)
- All varieties of ribs from the full menu with two large beef bones, biscuits, potato wedges, and coleslaw
- Upgrade to poutine for $2.75<p>
Boston Garden Restaurant & Sports Bar
From specialty smoked meats to gourmet pasta meals, Boston Garden Restaurant & Sports Bar offers a wide variety of hearty fare. Read on to learn about a few of the menu's standout dishes.
- Bang Bang shrimp: Six pieces of spicy panko-crusted tiger shrimp take a dip in a Thai-style red-chili sauce.
- Boston brisket: Tender, slow-smoked brisket is served on a pretzel along with roasted garlic mayo, crispy onions, and beef gravy.
- Jambalaya penne: A bed of penne pasta is topped with smoked chicken, chorizo sausage, tiger shrimp, marinara sauce, and a dash of spice.