All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 14, 2013
Reviewed June 12, 2013
Reviewed May 20, 2013
What You'll Get
Like phone numbers and ill-considered doctoral theses, barbecue sauce often ends up on a napkin. Dole out savoury blots with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$14 for a barbecue-and-beer Appy Hour special, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $29.50 total value)
- One-dozen smoke-n-wings or one-dozen Kentucky-Bourbon back bones (up to a $19.50 value)
- Two pints of draft beer (a $5 value each)<p>
$25 for a rib platter for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (a $50 value)
- All varieties of ribs from the full menu with two large beef bones, biscuits, potato wedges, and coleslaw
- Upgrade to poutine for $2.75<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 31, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. DIne-in only. Must be 19 or older to purchase alcohol. Not valid Friday or Saturday. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Boston Garden Restaurant & Sports Bar
From specialty smoked meats to gourmet pasta meals, Boston Garden Restaurant & Sports Bar offers a wide variety of hearty fare. Read on to learn about a few of the menu's standout dishes.
- Bang Bang shrimp: Six pieces of spicy panko-crusted tiger shrimp take a dip in a Thai-style red-chili sauce.
- Boston brisket: Tender, slow-smoked brisket is served on a pretzel along with roasted garlic mayo, crispy onions, and beef gravy.
- Jambalaya penne: A bed of penne pasta is topped with smoked chicken, chorizo sausage, tiger shrimp, marinara sauce, and a dash of spice.