Choose from Four Options
- $20 for $40 worth of barbecue and drinks for two or more
- $40 for $80 worth of barbecue and drinks for four or more
- $60 for $120 worth of catering or private dining
- $20 for $40 worth of take-out
- See the full menu
At Smokin' Aces, all-American comfort cuisine can be translated to one word: barbecue. From ribs to chicken, all the barbecue dishes are made with a secret, mouth-watering ingredient. The chefs season the meats with a Memphis-style spice rub before slow-smoking them in a custom-designed smoker with cherry and hickory woods.
Here's a peek at the menu's offerings. Prepare to drool.
- Barbecue: sweet and sticky baby-back ribs, served with baked beans and coleslaw
- Sandwiches: slow-smoked brisket with cheese sauce, jalapenos, and fried onions on a toasted hero, served with au jus and fries
- Sides: sweet potato fries, mac-and-cheese, cornbread, and mashed potatoes with Jameson gravy
- Desserts: pecan pie or banana pudding