Take a scenic tour through the Smoky Mountain forests on a rider-controlled alpine coaster over 1 mile long—the longest U.S. downhill ride
What You'll Get
- Valid for up two people, at least one adult; may be used by one individual
- Riders zip through the forest aboard a compact alpine coaster on a track with over a mile of rolling humps and bending curves.
- Ride length: about 7–8 minutes
- Maximum speed: up to 30mph
- Height restrictions:
- Must be 56” or taller to ride alone.
- Rider MUST be at least 3 years old and 38” tall to ride with someone who is 16 years or older and at least 56” tall.
- Maximum height is 7’ tall.
- Weight restrictions:
- Dry conditions: maximum combined weight of passengers is 375lbs.
- Wet conditions: maximum combined weight of passengers is 330lbs.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. All riders must have a ticket. Voucher can be used for 1 person twice or 2 people once. Must be 56" tall to ride alone or 38" if with 16 y/o+ 56" tall+ driver. Must be no taller than 7ft to ride. Maximum combined weight of passengers is 375 lbs in dry conditions and 330lbs in wet conditions. Not Valid with any other offers. Adult admissions are valid for ages 13 and up. Children admissions are valid for ages 7-12. Subject to weather. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster
If you listen closely enough while driving past Wears Valley Road in Pigeon Forge, you might hear the faint whir of a single alpine coaster car whizzing by. It's the Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster, the longest downhill ride in the United States. Throughout the course of over one mile, one or two riders take the reigns and control the speed, unlike on a traditional coaster. That means guests can tear through the Smoky Mountain forests like Big Foot at speeds of up to roughly 30 miles per hour. For intrepid adventure seekers, the roller coaster is open day and night, rain or shine, all year-round.