Golf is so beloved because it combines two of humankind's favorite things--hitting stuff and driving on someone else's lawn. Play through with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $23 for a golf outing for one (up to a $46.59 value)
- $79 for a golf outing for four (up to a $186.36 value)
Per person, each package includes:
- One round of golf with cart rental (up to a $39.59 value)
- One bucket of range balls (a $7 value)
Course at a Glance
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Length of 6,150 yards from farthest tees
- Three tee options available
- Designed by Thomas Walker
- Bentgrass greens and bermuda tees and fairways
- Variety of terrain, including valley floors and mountaintops
- Click here to see the scorecard
Smoky Mountain Country Club
Smoky Mountain Country Club seems to grow out of its mountainous surroundings, with peaking green rooftops and wooden balconies above the trees. The resort's décor takes a cue from its rustic setting. Every condo comprises at least 1,330 square feet of hardwood floors, granite kitchen counters, and fireplaces with stone-seated hearths. Adjoining outdoor patios, each furnished to hold six guests, overlook the resort's 335 gated acres of parkland.
The resort's centerpiece, an 18-hole golf course, winds its way across low-lying dales and along precipitous crags, ranging in elevation by 400 feet from lowest to highest point. Mountaintop tee offs loft golf balls so far into the air that they seem to float or enter geosynchronous orbit.
Smoky Mountain Country Club also counts a fitness room, men and women's locker rooms with heated saunas, and two lit tennis courts among its amenities. Beyond the resort grounds, more than 1,000,000 acres of national parks afford opportunities for whitewater rafting on the Nantahala River and fishing in mountain streams.
“Greens were nice and staff was courteous”
“good course. nice management and staff”
“Mountain Golf at its best!! Awesome Layout and not for the faint of heart!”