All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Humans see faces in everything, which explains why we see a man in the moon and why we refer to North America as “the big, stretched-out face.” Make your own face eye-catching with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $350 for two intense pulsed-light photofacial treatments on a small area (a $350 value)
- $199 for two intense pulsed-light photofacial treatments on a medium area (a $450 value)
- $299 for a two intense pulsed-light photofacial treatments on a large area (a $598 value)
- $249 for five intense pulsed-light photofacial treatments on a small area (an $875 value)
- $389 for five intense pulsed-light photofacial treatments on a medium area (a $1,125 value)
- $569 for a five intense pulsed-light photofacial treatments on a large area (a $1,495 value)<p>
Click here for a list of valid treatment areas.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Must sign waiver. Valid only for select treatment areas. Must use all treatments on the same area. Not effective for darker skin tones. All treatments must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Smooth Exposure
Smooth Exposure offers a variety of medical spa services to help correct, prevent, and slow down the aging process. With the incorporation of Obagi skin care in all services, clients can expect to see improvement in their skin’s tone, texture, elasticity and overall appearance. From treating teenage acne, fine lines and wrinkles of mature skin, scars, stretch marks, and melasma, Smooth Exposure can help any client achieve their skin care goals.
Advanced technology used in all medical spa services contributes to much of Smooth Exposure's menu. From laser hair-removal sessions to treatments for sun damage, age spots, and acne, their offerings take advantage of IPL tools to leave the skin silky and refreshed. The staff also administers facials, chemical peels, spray tans, and specialized injections, which include energy-lifting B12 shots and dermal fillers such as Botox and Restylane. Clients can expect to leave Smooth Exposure with a detailed skin care and treatment regimen designed specifically for them, no matter the age, sex, skin type or cosmetic concern.