Lasers control hair growth without the need for primitive tactics such as shaving, waxing, or screaming at the hairs until they fall out. Save your voice with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $99 for six sessions of laser hair reduction for one small area (up to a $390 value)
- $198 for six sessions of laser hair reduction for one medium area (up to a $450 value)
- $297 for six sessions of laser hair reduction for one large area (up to an $888 value)
- $396 for six sessions of laser hair reduction for one extra-large area (up to a $1,200 value)
- $399 for a full-body treatment package that includes six sessions on the underarms, lower legs, and Brazilian bikini (a $1,578 value)
After fitting patients with protective goggles, technicians sweep a light-emitting hand piece along contours to noninvasively zap most colors of hair with a Lumenis LightSheer laser, FDA-cleared to smooth all complexions. A peppering of bright pulses selectively heats pigment in the hair and destroys the follicle during its active-growth phase. The precision diode limits discomfort to surrounding tissues, which receive cool caresses and nonchalant relationship advice from the device's patented ChillTip. Click here for a list of available treatment areas.
Smooth Laser Hair Removal and Skin Care
Wielding FDA-approved lasers, the licensed technicians at the family-owned and operated Smooth Laser Hair Removal And Skin Care treat skin with laser hair-reduction sessions, custom skincare treatments, and restorative facials. During laser hair-removal sessions, a laser-trained tech blasts intended areas with pulses of light that target and remove the dark pigment found in hair follicles. The FDA-approved system proves safe for most skin types, with optimal results occurring within about six sessions. The treatment may cause slight discomfort, though patients can request a handwritten apology from the laser prior to the treatment. The skincare specialists can also enhance the health and appearance of skin with facials for men and women, crystal microdermabrasion, and corrective peels with additional add-ons such as extraction and dermaplaning.