- Walk-in treatments
- Board-certified physicians
- Valid for any services, including lip augmentations
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
If the creases on our palms indicate our futures, those on our faces indicate the past, or an alternative past wherein our faces weren’t properly ironed. Remove pleats of the past with today's Groupon: for $75, you get $150 worth of Botox, Latisse, or other services at SmoothMed on the Upper East Side.
SmoothMed is a walk-in Botox spa and dermal-filler center dedicated to efficient beauty bolstering. Instead of being penciled in, guests stop by and go from greeted to treated in 30 minutes. All of the physicians at SmoothMed are board-certified experts in the art of Botox facial sculpture; they use their powers to resurrect brows turned into eye awnings with Botox brow lifts ($60/four units), unfrown mouths with peri-oral Botox ($105/seven units), chase creased chins away ($75/five units), and more. In addition to Botox, SmoothMed’s services include Latisse eyelash lengthening (starting at $100), and Prevelle Silk lip augmentation (starting at $120).
SmoothMed's facial-modeling software helps to formulate and track each treatment plan. For faces interested in wearing an unlined summer suit but wary of a deep freeze, SmoothMed's Botox Light treatment’s adjusted concentration maintains natural movement while banishing creases from years of squinting and furrowing at indiscernible personalized license plates.
SmoothMed's services and doctors have been mentioned in a variety of press, including American Spa's blog and Beyond Beauty Basics online magazine. Citysearchers give it an average of 4.5 stars:
- It was the best experience I could imagine!! Walking into the door you get a sense of security right away. The office feels clean and the staff was so nice and professional. I knew I was in good hands. – cgw2516
- to top it off, i'm afraid of needles, so they gave me numbing cream and the dr was very patient - i didn't even flinch! have sent many friends - all loved it! go, go, go!!! – eeyore546
- I saw Dr. Berdy for my treament. I had my consultation with him and what I enjoyed most was that he asked me "what bothers you?". He didn't tell me what he thought I needed to have done by just looking at me. He let me express what bothered me and then told me the treatment that would be appropriate. – NYClove