Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 40 units of Botox
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- During a pre-treatment consultation, Dr. Anna Yatskar determines whether Botox is an appropriate treatment option.
- Up to 40 units may be injected
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About SNA Aesthetics
Dr. Anna Yatskar knows a thing or two about helping New Yorkers feel—and look—their best. A graduate of the residency program in internal medicine at the NYU Langone Medical Center, she's spent more than a decade treating patients with varying ailments and goals, a practice she shares with the team at SNA Aesthetics. Her many specialties—which include internal and preventative medicine, weight reduction, diabetes care, nonsurgical cosmetic procedures, and wearing very white coats—allow the medical center to create a personalized treatment plan for each patient who walks through its doors.