What You'll Get
$299 for a 30-day transformation package ($708.95 total value)
- Eight personal training sessions, held twice weekly for four weeks ($400 value)
- 30-day gym membership ($39.95 value)
- Fitness assessment, with a follow up after 30 days ($100 value)
- 45-minute equipment orientation with a personal trainer ($30 value)
- Nutrition program and vitamin profile ($50 value)
- Club access card ($20 value)
- Initiation fee ($69 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Appointment required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Snap Fitness
Snap Fitness's around-the-clock gyms enable members to work on their physical well-being with a cornucopia of fitness equipment. With 24-hour access, members don't have to let The Man tell them when to help themselves to Snap's strength and cardio equipment, which features built-in TVs and other media diversions. For those who exercise during conventional hours, Snap's friendly, unintimidating atmosphere welcomes patrons of all ability levels, unlike schoolyard dodge-ball squads. Members also enjoy nationwide access to all Snap Fitness locations, ideal for working out while traveling. For a dose of custom advice, patrons can seek out a personal-training session with a certified coach, who helps them assess and address their fitness goals. Clients reap the benefit of individual attention as a personal trainer helps them tackle weight loss, prepare for an arm-wrestling competition, or unveil the mysteries of arcane cable-weight machines.