The word gymnasium derives from the Greek γυμνός (naked), which is how the ancient Greeks preferred to ellipticize and the reason many Americans subconsciously avoid the gym. Get all the benefits of the gym with the modern benefit of clothing with today's Groupon to Snap Fitness, valid only at the South Pasadena location. Today's Groupon gets you a two-month membership, waived enrollment fee, and one personal-training session when you choose one of the following membership options:
- For $50, you get a single membership (a $245 value).
- For $90, you get a joint membership (a $350 value).
- For $120, you get a family membership (a $435 value).
Snap Fitness is open until 11 p.m. seven days a week. Because this deal includes the all-access key card, you don't have to let the strictures of time dictate when you can avail yourself of cardio and strength benefits. Arrive at Snap as night falls and pretend you're working out in an Edward Hopper painting, or pound the treadmill at 6 a.m. and get pumped for 7 a.m. Even if you exercise during conventional hours, Snap's friendly, unintimidating atmosphere will provide a refreshing change of pace from any meat-market gym or tough elementary schoolyard you've experienced. Juvenile jocks and experienced athletes alike can take advantage of a personal-training session at Snap to get started with a new routine, take workouts up a notch, or discover the best exercise for developing ear-wiggling muscles.
Snap Fitness's clean, spacious facility is outfitted with top-of-the-line equipment to help make your clothes more spacious. With an abundance of high-end cardio machines, free weights, and strength-training stations, you don't have to wait to wait around, drying off before breaking a sweat again.
New members only. If Groupon customers choose to continue their membership beyond two months, a $20 refundable key-card fee is required.
Six Yelpers give it four stars:
- I love this gym! Very clean facilities and friendly staff. Never a problem waiting for equipment, and there's none of the annoying regular gym competitiveness. – Renee Z.
- snap is a nice alternative to the high traffic, busy gyms in the SGV. it's small in size, with 3 bikes, stair climbers, treadmills and ellipticals - plus exercise machines and free weights. but that's all i need. – rosie l.
- …the Personal Trainers are truly great! They are personable, fun, and experienced. – Fabio H.
807 Meridian Ave.
South Pasadena, California 91030Get Directions