The word gymnasium derives from the Greek γυμνός (naked), which is how the ancient Greeks preferred to ellipticize and the reason many Americans subconsciously avoid the gym. New customers gain all the benefits of a gym in addition to the modern benefit of clothing with today’s Groupon: for $20, you get a three-month membership, enrollment fee, and 24-hour keycard access to Snap Fitness (up to a $193.85 value). Choose between the following locations:
- Snap Fitness on Willits Street in Birmingham.
- Snap Fitness on Woodward Avenue in Ferndale.
- Snap Fitness on Ann Arbor Road in Plymouth.
- Snap Fitness on Belleville Road in Belleville.
- Snap Fitness on E. Highland Road in Highland.
- Snap Fitness on N. Adams Road in Oakland Township.
- Snap Fitness on N. Lapeer Road in Oxford.
- Snap Fitness on Gratiot Avenue in Roseville.
- Snap Fitness on W. 10 Mile Road in Novi.
- Snap Fitness on 5900 Sashabaw Road in Clarkston.
Snap Fitness’s convenient locations buff bods and tone cores with Matrix fitness equipment, free weights, and a cardio TV theater 24 hours a day, seven days a week. An all-access keycard grants unlimited opportunities to punch a bag instead of a time clock or swing a kettlebell without inadvertently granting wings to a down-on-his-luck angel. Clients can arrive at Snap super late and pretend to be working out in an Edward Hopper painting or pound the treadmill at 5 a.m. and get pumped for 6 a.m. Regardless of the when, the where of Snap's friendly, unintimidating atmosphere provides a refreshing change of pace from packed, worn-out gyms or tough elementary schoolyards.
Snap Fitness's clean, spacious facilities are outfitted with top-of-the-line equipment to help make clothes more spacious. With an abundance of high-end cardio machines, free weights, and strength-training stations, health-seekers don't have to wait to wait around, drying off before breaking a sweat again.
Although Snap Fitness sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.