All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 7, 2015
Reviewed April 29, 2013
What You'll Get
In addition to physical benefits, exercise inspires a brief endorphin rush on par with staring down a grizzly bear or jumping a dirt bike over Evel Knievel. Keep minds and bodies alert with this Groupon.
$39 for a Two-Month Membership Package ($249.80 Total Value)
- Enrollment fee (a $29 value)
- 24-hour gym access seven days a week plus unlimited stretching and boot-camp classes (a $34.95 value per month)
- Two months of unlimited tanning (a $12.95 value per month)
- Universal-access card for all Snap Fitness gyms (a $25 value)
- Fast Start package including a fitness assessment with a personal trainer, basic-8 training, and personal webpage to track progress (a $100 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Must activate by expiration date on your Groupon, membership expires 2 months from activation date. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. New members only. Valid only at listed location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Snap Fitness
Snap Fitness's around-the-clock gyms enable visitors to fortify their physical well-being with a cornucopia of advanced fitness equipment and certified personal trainers. With 24-hour access, members don't have to let The Man or one of his many secretaries tell them when to help themselves to Snap's strength-training gear or top-of-the-line cardio machines, which feature televisions and other media diversions. A friendly, unintimidating atmosphere provides a refreshing change of pace from aloof gym employees and ear-splitting pump-up jams. Members also enjoy nationwide access to all Snap Fitness locations, ideal for working out while traveling.