What You'll Get
In addition to physical benefits, exercise inspires a brief endorphin rush on par with staring down a grizzly bear or jumping a dirt bike over Evel Knievel. Keep minds and bodies alert with today's Groupon to Snap Fitness (up to a $228.95 value). Groupon holders must also pay a $20 refundable deposit for a key card. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get an individual membership package to the Wendell location and the Market Street and Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard locations in Chapel Hill (up to a $228.95 value). The package includes the following benefits:
- One month of gym membership (up to a $39.95 value)
- An enrollment fee (a $49 value)
- Two personal training sessions (a $140 value)
- For $24, new members get a membership package for two, available only at the Market Street and Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard locations in Chapel Hill (up to a $457.90 value). The package includes the following benefits:
- One month of gym membership for two (up to a $79.90 value)
- Two enrollment fees (a $98 value)
- Two personal training sessions for each person (a $280 value)
Snap Fitness's around-the-clock gyms enable members to work on their physical well-being with a cornucopia of equipment. With 24-hour access, members don't have to let The Man or a random street man tell them when to help themselves to Snap's strength equipment or top-of-the-line cardio equipment, which features televisions and other media diversions. Even if you exercise during conventional hours, Snap's friendly, unintimidating atmosphere will provide a refreshing change of pace from any meat-market gym or tough elementary-school-yard workout. Members also enjoy nationwide access to all Snap Fitness locations, ideal for working out while traveling.
The personal training session with a certified coach helps members assess and address their fitness goals. Reap the benefit of individual attention as you and a personal trainer tackle weight loss, prepare for an arm-wrestling competition, or unveil the mysteries of arcane cable-weight machines. Bring a friend, family member, or marble bust of a thumb-wrestling nemesis with the online guest-registration system, which grants a companion access to friendly fitness bonding.
Although Snap Fitness sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 25, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must activate by 2/25/12, membership expires 1 month from activation date. New members only. $20 refundable deposit required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.