All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
February 2, 2016
December 14, 2014
December 6, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $17 for a five-hour Lego Lab creative play session for one ($34 value)
- $9 for registration for one child for Drop’n Shop or Parent’s Night Out on a Friday from 5:30–8:30 p.m. ($18 value)
- $40 for registration for one child ages 7–14 for Black Friday full-day camp on November 28, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. ($80 value)
- $19 for registration for one child ages 7–14 for Black Friday half-day morning Minecraft camp on November 28, 8:30 a.m.–12 p.m. ($38 value)
- $19 for registration for one child ages 7–14 for Black Friday half-day afternoon Robot camp on November 28, 1 p.m.–4:30 p.m. ($38 value)
Kids ages 7–14 spend Black Friday building Minecraft worlds with Legos in the morning, then use remote controls to complete missions with Lego robots in the afternoon. Kids who attend the full-day camp will have pizza for lunch between the activities.
Lego is a trademark of the Lego Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse these programs.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 child per family. Valid only at listed location. Online registration required for Drop 'n Shop/Parent's Night Out, all other options are walk-in. Black Friday camp valid for ages 7-14. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Founded by sisters Laura and Lisa Coe, Snapology helps children develop problem-solving skills. Along with familiar faces such as Harry Potter, Darth Vader, and Batman, the workshops and camps invite attendees to play with characters conjured from their own imaginations. While building their students’ creativity muscles, class leaders subtly incorporate science and math lessons.