Without extracurricular activities, children will take up sedentary pastimes, such as playing video games or baseball. Get them up and moving with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $35 for 10 hours of creative play (a $70 value)
The possibilities are virtually limitless in open play Lego Lab sessions, which take place on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
- $45 for Snapology’s Mini-Figure Mania camp for ages 5–14 (a $90 value). Scheduled Monday, July 1, to Wednesday, July 3, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Campers dive into Snapology’s stash of familiar Lego figures, which include superheroes, movie characters, sea creatures, and cartoons.
- $45 for Snapology’s Lego Build-Your-Own Military Training Camp for ages 5–14 (a $90 value). Scheduled Monday, July 1, to Wednesday, July 3, from 9 a.m. to noon.
Training camps, Coast Guard boats, and Air Force jets are just a few of the military-themed play sets kids can put together in this weeklong camp.
- $55 for Snapology’s Lego Ninjas camp for ages 5–14 (a $120 value). Scheduled Monday, June 17, to Thursday, June 20, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Campers explore the world of Lego Ninjas, building a training gym for their tiny martial artists and earning a black belt in imagination.
- $55 for Snapology’s Junior Creators Club for ages 4–6 (a $120 value). Scheduled Monday, June 17, to Thursday, June 20, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
This camp takes young children on a guided journey designed to promote creativity and social skills.
Lego is a trademark of the Lego Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse these programs.
Founded by sisters Laura and Lisa Coe, Snapology helps children develop problem-solving skills through the universal language of Lego. Along with familiar faces such as Harry Potter, Darth Vader, and Batman, the workshops and camps invite attendees to play with characters conjured from their own imaginations. While building their students’ creativity muscles, class leaders subtly incorporate science and math lessons.
96% of 55 customers recommend
“Love it and the camp was GREAT!”
“Great place for creative play”
“Great fun for young builders!”