Good photographs can be ruined by redeye, when the bright light of the flash causes eyeballs to protect themselves by turning completely around and exposing their brain cords. Stare straight with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $399 for a photo-booth rental for one–three hours on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday (up to a $799 value)
- $499 for a photo-booth rental for three–five hours on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday (up to a $999 value)<p>
Both booth experiences include:
- Onsite attendant for the entire event
- Unlimited photos that print out within 15 seconds
- Waterproof, smudge-proof, watermark-free photo strip for every person in the picture
- Bevy of layout options, including company-created or design-your-own
- Easy-to-follow instructions on the live-view monitor in the booth
- Free booth delivery within a 50-mile radius of the Dallas/Fort Worth metro area
- Flash drive with all the images available at the end of the event
- Online gallery of photos for sharing or uploading to Facebook with optional password protection<p>
Customers may opt for additional services, including a scrapbook supervised by the attendant ($75), extra time in 30-minute increments ($50 idle/hour; $100 in use/hour), and 4”x6” layouts ($60).<p>
Snapped Together's hand-built photo booths, armed with professional-grade cameras, lighting, and printers, spit out crisp, vivid photo strips within seconds while oozing retro charm. Its open-air booths made with mahogany and brushed aluminum channel the photo booths of yesteryear but without all the nasty chemicals and posing for days to get one picture. Staffers transport these open-air models—as well as traditional booths—to a cornucopia of events and stand by to help add photogenic pizzazz to weddings, birthday parties, and charitable fundraisers. After shindigs, hosts can bring home a flash drive brimming with images, a memento almost as priceless as a contact lens used by Ansel Adams.