Our toes are treated to more adventures than most parts of our bodies, from romantic dips in the salty ocean to the thrill of conducting concertos. Today’s Groupon delivers the crown jewel of toe indulgence with a classic pedicure from Snips Spa Salon for $23 (a $46 value). Serve up sweet pampering to your toes or buy multiples to give the gift of pamper to your friends who also have toes.
The independently owned operation at Snips Spa Salon has been treating bodies and giving them access to their fullest potentials for years. Treat your feet to the wintry comfort of a cozy fireplace, where your toes will be all ablush as the trained professionals of the spa happify your feet with precise reflexology. The classic pedicure includes a whirlpool soak and bath, cuticle treatment, nail trim and filing, exfoliation, callous contour and shaping, leg and foot massage, and polish. Like chunks of beaming putty, your toes will enjoy the physical joy-meld that will transform your feet into bliss.
For feet that want more treatment, upgrade for an additional fee to the paraffin pedicure or treat your feet to a signature seasonal pedi (pumpkin, chocolate, or margarita depending on the season). Stock up on pedis to give to your entire family for the holidays or during the family reunion.
Three Insiderpagers give Snips Spa Salon a perfect five:
- The staff members are top notch and well trained, not to mention very personable. When I have an appointment, I feel like I'm going to meet some friends rather than forcing small talk with a stranger. – Kristen S.
- I loved the salon and staff so much that I've been returning for the last yrs! – Katie r.
Keep Feet Happy
The pedicurists at Snips Spa Salon take special care of the most neglected part of your body: your feet. Here are some tips to keep your feet-parts happy:
- Teach your toes to read brail to prevent finger-jealousy.
- On cold days, warm your feet by placing them into freshly baked bread loaves.
- Take Harold up on his foot massage offer.
- Instead of walking, expound massive amounts of mental energy by floating.
- If a foot falls asleep, wake it with the smell of fresh muffins.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
5147 W 98th St
Bloomington, Minnesota 55437Get Directions