All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Two-Hour Freestyle Intro Lesson or Drop-In Class for Two People
- Two-Hour Freestyle Intro Lesson or Drop-In Class for Four People
See more information here
- Monday to Friday : 4 PM - 7 PM
- Saturday, Sunday: 9 AM - 5 PM
- This voucher does not include lessons on the revolving slopes
- Riders must have own equipment to hit the ramp
- Riders must be an expert skier or snowboarder to hit the ramp
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Voucher not valid for Ski & Snowboard lessons. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled time. Freestyle lesson is mandatory for first time visitors. If previously completed, you can use as drop-in. Online reservation required. Subject to availability. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Snobahn Indoor Ski and Snowboard
At the apex of the slope, skiers stare down their run. When it's time to start, they carve and glide their way through the journey. But this isn't a mountain, and there's no lift line waiting at the bottom. At Snöbahn, indoor slopes are made of a soft nylon fabric, allowing for ski and snowboard runs to be completed a safe and temperature-controlled environment.
- Ski and snowboard: the nylon carpet slopes revolve in a motion similar to a treadmill, creating an endless mountain. In front of the slope, a mirror allows skiers and snowboarders to monitor and fine-tune their technique. Adults can take private lessons to improve their skills.
- Jump: massive trampolines allow athletes to practice tricks without equipment, gaining confidence in landing complex moves like cork 720 or Lincoln loops. When ready, an indoor jump ramp provides a practice space to try the real thing.
- Camps: Kids aged 5-18 (8+ for snowboarding) can enroll in summer camps to improve skiing/boarding, parkour, freestyle, and other important topics in the winter sports
- Lounge: athletes can top off sessions by enjoying a glass of beer or wine in the lounge.
- Other Ameneties: Season Rentals, Tuning, and Custom Boot Fitting