The center offers a variety of activities for adults and children including skiing and snowboarding slopes, trampoline area, and more
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Each 2-hour intro session includes a required 60-minute introductory safety and technique class
What to bring: a pair of socks, athletic clothing, and to hit the jump you must be an advanced skier or snowboarder and bring own equipment
- Includes Parkour, Trampoline, Ramp and Airbag time
Please note – Voucher does not include a ski lesson
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled time. Freestyle lesson is mandatory for first time visitors. If previously completed, you can use as drop-in. Not valid for revolving slope, Ski & Snowboard lessons. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Snobahn Indoor Ski and Snowboard
At the apex of the slope, skiers stare down their run. When it's time to start, they carve and glide their way through the journey. But this isn't a mountain, and there's no lift line waiting at the bottom. At Snöbahn, indoor slopes are made of a soft nylon fabric, allowing for ski and snowboard runs to be completed a safe and temperature-controlled environment.
- Ski and snowboard: the nylon carpet slopes revolve in a motion similar to a treadmill, creating an endless mountain. In front of the slope, a mirror allows skiers and snowboarders to monitor and fine-tune their technique. Adults can take private lessons to improve their skills.
- Jump: massive trampolines allow athletes to practice tricks without equipment, gaining confidence in landing complex moves like cork 720 or Lincoln loops. When ready, an indoor jump ramp provides a practice space to try the real thing.
- Camps: Kids aged 5-18 (8+ for snowboarding) can enroll in summer camps to improve skiing/boarding, parkour, freestyle, and other important topics in the winter sports
- Lounge: athletes can top off sessions by enjoying a glass of beer or wine in the lounge.
- Other Ameneties: Season Rentals, Tuning, and Custom Boot Fitting