Guests may enjoy two-hour tubing sessions on a 400-foot snow hill and build a snowman in the SnowZone playground
What You'll Get
- When can I visit? Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays in January and February, view the calendar for opening hours. Customers must arrive at least one hour before the start of the last session of the day.
- What’s included: Two-hour tubing session and all-day access to the Snow Zone play area
- The two-hour tubing session begins at the next available session time after the guest exchanges their voucher for a ticket at the park’s Ticket Plaza.
- Sessions begin on the hour or half-hour.
Free admission for children under 3
- Transportation: paid parking available, view parking information and prices
- Lockers available? yes
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. All sales final. This is a ticket. Parking admission not included. Not Valid on Rockin’ Land and Lake Tour Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Stone Mountain Park
Calling Stone Mountain massive is something of an understatement. Spread across 3,200 acres, the park has become one of the most popular family destinations in Atlanta thanks to its collection of interactive attractions and its status as Atlanta's largest outdoor gym. That summit grows closer and closer through the window of Stone Mountain Park's signature attraction, The Summit Skyride. The high-speed cable car sweeps over the mountain, passing by the giant figures etched into the Confederate Memorial Carving and granting its passengers incredible views. Visibility stretches more than 60 miles in all directions, revealing lakes, the Atlanta skyline, and the Appalachian Mountains.
Even with the stunning views, visitors might be tempted to descend from Stone Mountain's top to experience the Lasershow Spectacular in Mountainvision and dozens of attractions offered by the park, including the Scenic Railroad and SkyHike, one of the nation's largest adventure ropes courses. Other attractions include the immersive 4-D Experience and the Geyser Towers course, which takes visitors through a water-filled course of rope bridges and net tunnels that sporadically erupt water. In other parts of the park, they'll find the century-old Grist Mill and a quaint covered bridge.
Seasonal events—including fall festivals and other holiday festivities—pack the park's calendar, ensuring that lovers of both natural and man-made spectacles find something to marvel at.