All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $12 for a one-day Powder Pass ticket for one ($25 value)
- $23 for a one-day Powder Pass ticket for two ($50 value)
- $45 for a one-day Powder Pass ticket for four ($100 value)
The Sacramento Snowbomb Ski and Snowboard Festival is held at the Cal Expo Center from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, November 14, and Sunday, November 15. Each attendee receives three complimentary lift tickets for skiing or boarding one to each. Sierra-at-Tahoe, Bear Valley, and China Peak.
The festival also features the following:
- Exhibitors from ski resorts, manufacturers, and destination getaways
- A huge gear sale, with up to 70% off skis, snowboards, and apparel from brands such as K2, Atomic, and Rossignol.
- Sample libations from Lagunitas and local breweries on Saturday and Sunday from 1-5.
- Bungee jump trampoline for kids
- A skate and BMX show, plus appearances by professional athletes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 16, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Snowbomb Ski and Snowboard Festival
After more than a decade, the Snowbomb Ski and Snowboard Festival has exploded into a multivenue event, affording NorCal-powder addicts ample opportunity to get in on a weekend of discounted winter gear and giving VIPs chances to sample locally produced beer. Representatives from resorts command mountains of swag and offer tips about their slopes’ terrain and local yeti dialects. Dozens of exhibitors also show off their goods—not just winter-sports outfitters but also car companies, local restaurants, and national chains.