Choose from Three Options
- $12 for a one-day Powder Pass ticket for one ($25 value)
- $23 for a one-day Powder Pass ticket for two ($50 value)
- $45 for a one-day Powder Pass ticket for four ($100 value)
The San Francisco Snowbomb Ski and Snowboard Festival is held at the Fort Mason Center from 10 am - 6pm on Saturday, October 31 and Sunday, November 1. Each attendee receives Four complimentary lift tickets for skiing or boarding one to each. Sierra-at-Tahoe, Bear Valley, Badger Pass and China Peak.
The festival also features the following:
- Exhibitors from ski resorts, manufacturers, and destination getaways
- A huge gear sale, with up to 70% off skis, snowboards, and apparel from brands such as K2, Atomic, and Rossignol.
- Sample libations from Lagunitas and local breweries on Saturday and Sunday from 1-5.
- Bungee jump trampoline for kids
- A skate and BMX show, plus appearances by professional athletes.
Snowbomb Ski and Snowboard Festival
Fewer than seven years after its San Francisco debut, the Snowbomb Ski and Snowboard Festival has exploded into a multivenue event, affording NorCal-powder addicts ample opportunity to get in on a weekend of discounted winter gear and giving VIPs chances to sample locally produced beer. Representatives from resorts command mountains of swag and offer tips about their slopes’ terrain and local yeti dialects. Dozens of exhibitors also show off their goods—not just winter-sports outfitters but also car companies, local restaurants, and national chains.