Applying makeup each morning takes up time that could be better spent reading the newspaper or hunting down a favorite barista on her day off so she can analyze last night’s dream. Reclaim precious sunup moments with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $99 for permanent-eyeliner application on the upper or lower lids (a $200 value)
- $169 for permanent-eyeliner application on the upper or lower lids with one touchup (a $350 value)
- $199 for permanent-eyeliner application on the upper and lower lids (a $400 value)
- $299 for permanent-eyeliner application on the upper and lower lids with one touchup (a $600 value)
- $299 for permanent-makeup application on the eyebrows with one touchup (a $600 value)
A licensed permanent-cosmetics practitioner enhances eyes with permanent eyeliner. Patrons walk into the office wearing the makeup that creates the look they would like to achieve with permanent cosmetics and consult closely with a technician before she gets to work. Clients can head out with newly embellished visages to resume their days without downtime; follow-up appointments can refine the permanent makeup’s appearance.
So Natural Permanent Cosmetics and Spa
Since 1990, So Natural Institute has been embellishing eyebrows, lips, and peepers with permanent makeup, thickening eye fringe with lash extensions, and misting on airbrush makeup. The salon’s certified permanent-cosmetics professionals amplify lids with indelible eyeliner, ruby-ify lips, and restore brows that have vanished after years of tweezing or hair-singeing experiments with baking soda and vinegar. The expertly applied enhancements, which take about an hour to apply, render lipstick and eyeliner as obsolete as an Esperanto-speaking lamplighter and last for years, with minimal touchups sometimes required after a few years.