All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 1, 2013
Reviewed April 21, 2013
Reviewed April 1, 2013
What You'll Get
Scented soaps make taking a bath more fun, as does hooking a sprinkler up to the sink and posing like a fountain centerpiece. Be a font of fragrance with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $10 for $20 worth of products, such as a pumice stone ($5) or a bar of rosemary- or jasmine-scented glycerin hand soap ($7.50)
- $25 for $50 worth of products, such as a 16-ounce container of bubble bath ($29) or a brown-sugar scrub ($48)
- $75 for a gift basket (a $210 value)<p>
The gift basket includes:
- Wooden soap dish
- Two handmade lavender soaps—one bar, one heart-shaped bar
- Large lavender bubble bath
- Small lavender-and-vanilla Dead Sea–salt scrub
- Sisal sponge
- Pure soy candle
- Small lavender body lotion<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. New clients only. Customers can get a raincheck for sold-out items, or receive an item of equal or greater value. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
When you step into Soapology, the aromatic-oil bar greets you with the sweet scents of honeysuckle, fig, and lilac. And you can feel good about breathing them in and having them blended into soaps and lotions, because owner Francine Rivera pays close attention to the origin and earth-friendliness of each all-natural and organic ingredient. According to New York magazine, Rivera steers clear of harsh additives such as alcohol, artificial preservatives, and Pop Rocks. Her formulas are all made in the United States under strict quality standards and are designed to leave behind a minimal carbon footprint. Rivera also uses biodegradable packaging to minimize environmental impact.
The store—which Time Out New York describes as "spotless"—was inspired by the idea of an Old-World apothecary. Staff hand-cut colorful slices of soap, and guests can give them a test lathering in the vintage-style porcelain tub.