Without spas, terry-cloth bathrobes would have to make ends meet by taking part-time jobs as car-wash rags and Muppets. Help keep bathwear gainfully employed with today’s Groupon to SoCa Day Spa in North Charleston. Choose from the following options:
- For $39, you get one spa treatment (up to an $80 value). Choose between the following:
- A one-hour SoCa signature massage (an $80 value)
- A one-hour SoCa signature facial (a $75 value)
- For $49, you get a men’s spa package (a $110 total value), which includes the following:
- A mini muscle meltdown (a $55 value)
- A 30-minute men’s express facial (a $55 value)
- For $49, you get a women’s spa package (a $110 total value), which includes the following:
- A 30-minute SoCa signature massage (a $55 value)
- A 30-minute SoCa express signature facial (a $55 value)<p>
Technicians at SoCa Day Spa populate the sunlit, earth-toned spa with botanical treatments that revive skin and ease tense muscles. The one-hour SoCa signature massage melds modalities to construct a customized massage, tackling tension with everything from Swedish and therapeutic strokes to acupressure and potato mashers. Clients can also spend an hour in a SoCa signature facial, the pharmaceutical-grade concentrates of which conjure bright complexions with a handpicked lineup of deep cleanser, toner, and mask.
The men’s spa package begins with a half-hour mini muscle meltdown, which targets tension in the upper body, kneading neck and spinal sinew with hot packs and relieving shoulders of crumbling gargoyles. A four-step express facial pilfers grime and dry skin from mugs before a toner and hydrator refresh skin in an expedient 30-minute treatment. The women’s package follows an express facial with a half-hour SoCa signature massage, modeled after the full-length version but edited for time by focusing on the most problematic areas.