In much of the world, soccer is known as football and the American president is referred to as The Ameriking. Teach kids to embrace cultural differences without using their hands with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $48 for eight weeks of SoccerTots classes on Tuesday mornings beginning October 16 or Friday mornings beginning October 19 at Greensboro Sportsplex (a $96 value)
- $37 for six weeks of SoccerTots classes on Tuesday mornings beginning October 30 or Thursday mornings beginning November 1 at Proehlific Park (a $75 value)
- $48 for eight weeks of SoccerTots classes on Saturday mornings beginning October 20 at Greensboro Sportsplex (a $96 value)
- $37 for six weeks of SoccerTots classes on Saturday mornings beginning on November 3 at Proehlific Park (a $75 value)
- $48 for eight weeks of SoccerTots classes on Saturday mornings beginning October 6 at Winston-Salem SoccerPlex (a $96 value)
This Groupon is valid for children aged 18 months to 6 years. Each 50-minute class provides youngsters a supportive environment to learn soccer skills and build confidence using child-size equipment that is provided. Classes are categorized into age groups; view the schedule here.
There's no doubt that you are a real adult when you have been an aerospace engineer for over 10 years. So for Kent Gold, it was a momentous life change when in 2001 he rediscovered his inner child and founded SoccerTots—a soccer-based program that helps 18-month to 10-year-old kids develop their motor skills and build their confidence through fun and athletic games. Now, a decade later, the program is offered at more than 150 locations, including Canada and Peru, and has expanded to include HoopsterTots and PartyTots.
Each SoccerTots program is helmed by a team of skilled instructors who engage little ones with fun activities, such as dribbling balls and playing scrimmages, that fuel their motivation to learn and challenge their athletic abilities. To ensure a supportive learning environment, classes are broken down by age and use only soft, child-size equipment. SoccerTot instructors also get kids ready to learn by sending them into super-concentration mode, which encourages little ones to concentrate and try their hardest at a task to help strengthen their muscle memory and their ability to levitate other players on the field.