What You'll Get
Choose Between Four Options
- $26 for martini or beer flights, appetizer, and dessert for two (up to $45.98 value, valid any day, at any time)
- $49 for martini or beer flights, appetizers, and desserts for four (up to $91.96 value, valid any day, at any time)
Each pair receives:
- Two martini or beer flights ($24 value)
- One appetizer (up to $11.99 value)
- One dessert flight (up to $9.99 value)
- $17 Groupon for $30 towards dinner for two or more people (valid any day, but only before 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday)
- $33 Groupon for $60 towards dinner for four or more people (valid any day, but only before 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Dinner only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. For the $30 Groupon dinner for two and the $60 Groupon dinner for four, these are valid only before 6 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays, but valid during normal hours every other day of the week. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Social House
From its taps to its TVs, it's clear Social House is a proud Detroit resident. Many of its draft beers hail from Michigan, and Red Wings games provide patrons with specials on wings and craft brews. The gastropub's fare also reflects this pride with a Michigan-cherry salad, Great Lakes fried-walleye sandwich, and slow-roasted barbecue chicken infused with Founders Brewing Co.'s breakfast stout. But Social House's menu items include libations other than beer. Guests can order a handful of crafted cocktails from behind the bar, not to mention half a dozen adult milkshakes, including the Coconut Paradise and Banana Cream Pie.