What You'll Get
Utilizing social media is a vital skill in today’s business world, like being able to differentiate between when your boss is using Bluetooth and when she’s yelling at a ghost. Embrace the spirit of the modern workplace with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $99 for an online fast-track social-media academy package (a $797 value)
- $199 for an online complete social-media strategist package (a $3,997 value)
Fast-Track Social Media Academy Package
- Five modules with over 30 sessions
- Learn to select the right social-media platforms
- Plan and execute a new profile or campaign
- Figure out how to reach and connect with new users
- Find ways to measure effectiveness of social media
- Over 10 hours of training in top social media platforms<p>
Complete Social Media Strategist Package
- Four core courses and two electives with over 30 hours of training
- Work on your own time and at your own pace
- Train in the workings of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, business blogging, and more
- 24/7 access to support, cheat sheets, and training tools
- Gain access to professional-development webinars, networking opportunities with fellow alumni, and diplomatic immunity
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. Must activate by expiration date listed on your Groupon; access expires 12 months from activation date. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Social Media Academy
Social Media Academy helps employees and employers alike stay competitive in the ever-evolving business world through interactive online marketing classes. With a well-trained alumni network of more than 100,000 entrepreneurs, Social Media Academy fosters a community of social-media strategists, where new graduates can find the knowledge, real-life experience, and business connections necessary for executing an effective Internet marketing campaign. Coursework fills techy tool belts with easy-to-follow videos and hands-on practice, leaving students with Facebook and LinkedIn profiles that sell their own personal brand, and search-engine optimization plans that draw potential customers directly to their online business or collection of The Edison Twins fan fiction.