What You'll Get
Recipes are written in a language all their own, leading amateur cooks to confuse a pinch for a dash or forget that the chef’s word for “water” is “salt.” Trust a native speaker with today’s Groupon to Sol Azteca Mexican Restaurant in Morrisville.
$10 for $20 worth of Mexican fare for lunch or dinner
$18 for $40 worth of Mexican fare for a group of four or more at dinner (served starting at 3 p.m. daily)<p>
- The menu includes a variety of items, such as:
- Sol Azteca, made with beef, melted cheese, tortillas, and rice ($10.50)
- Camarones chipotle, made with shrimp and onions grilled in chipotle sauce ($12.25)
- Botana de carnitas, made with fried pork served with slices of avocado ($11.99)
- Ultimate fajita platter for two with beef, chicken, shrimp & pork ($18.99)<p>
- Praised in News & Observer
- Swift service
- Patio overlooking woods<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 28, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Dine-in only. Group-of-4 option valid only for dinner. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sol Azteca Mexican Restaurant
The chefs at Sol Azteca Mexican Restaurant serve up chiles poblanos, tacos, and steaks that have been praised by the News & Observer and washed down by many a margarita. Combination plates offer medleys of quesadillas, enchiladas, and burritos and sweet sopapillas seal the meal at dessert.