Recipes are written in a language all their own, leading amateur cooks to confuse a pinch for a dash or forget that the chef’s word for “water” is “salt.” Trust a native speaker with today’s Groupon to Sol Azteca Mexican Restaurant in Morrisville.
$10 for $20 worth of Mexican fare for lunch or dinner
$18 for $40 worth of Mexican fare for a group of four or more at dinner (served starting at 3 p.m. daily)<p>
- The menu includes a variety of items, such as:
- Sol Azteca, made with beef, melted cheese, tortillas, and rice ($10.50)
- Camarones chipotle, made with shrimp and onions grilled in chipotle sauce ($12.25)
- Botana de carnitas, made with fried pork served with slices of avocado ($11.99)
- Ultimate fajita platter for two with beef, chicken, shrimp & pork ($18.99)<p>
- Praised in News & Observer
- Swift service
- Patio overlooking woods<p>
Sol Azteca Mexican Restaurant
The chefs at Sol Azteca Mexican Restaurant serve up chiles poblanos, tacos, and steaks that have been praised by the News & Observer and washed down by many a margarita. Combination plates offer medleys of quesadillas, enchiladas, and burritos and sweet sopapillas seal the meal at dessert.