All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $59 for a Portuguese dinner for two, valid Sunday through Friday (up to a $90 value)
- $65 for a Portuguese dinner for two, valid Saturday (up to a $90 value)
- $99 for a Portuguese dinner for four, valid Sunday through Friday (up to a $180 value)
- $119 for a Portuguese dinner for four, valid Saturday (up to a $180 value)
Each pair receives:
- One appetizer (up to a $14 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $28 value each)
- Two glasses of house wine or one half-pitcher of sangria (up to a $15 value)
- Two espressos (a $2.50 value each)
- See the full menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 20, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Not valid for Vila Nova appetizer or Seafood combo grill. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sol-Mar Restaurant
Along with importing Portugal's unique recipes to the shores of Newark, Sol-Mar Restaurant envelops patrons in an atmosphere that recalls a sidewalk café in Lisbon. Adorned with leafy foliage, murals, and terra-cotta awnings, the dining room features large, arched windows through which commedia dell'Arte archetypes can make their dramatic exits. To top the earth-toned tablecloths, a menu of authentic Iberian fare features dishes such as creamy clams casino, stuffed salmon with crabmeat, and grilled veal chops.