All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
It’s always inadvisable to bite the hand that feeds you, especially since it’s usually your own hand and the food is on the fork part anyway. Sink your teeth into this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
$39 for a lunch for two on Monday–Saturday (up to a $79 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $26 value each)
- Two desserts (a $5 value each)
- Two soft drinks (a $2.50 value each)<p>
$54 for a dinner for two on Sunday–Friday (up to a $90 total value)
$59 for a dinner for two on Saturday (up to a $90 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $14 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $28 value each)
- Two glasses of house wine (a $5 value each) or a half-pitcher of sangria (a $15 value)
- Two espressos (a $2.50 value each)<p>
$95 for a dinner for four on Sunday–Friday (up to a $180 total value)
$115 for a dinner for four on Saturday (up to a $180 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $14 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $28 value each)
- One bottle of house wine (a $20 value) or pitcher of sangria (a $30 value)
- Four espressos (a $2.50 value each)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 28, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. Dine-in only. Lunch valid from 11:30 am - 3:30 pm. Dining room only; not valid in bar. Not valid for Vila Nova appetizer or Seafood Combo Grill. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sol-Mar Restaurant
Along with importing Portugal's unique recipes to the shores of Newark, Sol-Mar Restaurant envelops patrons in an atmosphere that recalls a sidewalk café in Lisbon. Adorned with leafy foliage, murals, and terra-cotta awnings, the dining room features large, arched windows through which commedia dell'Arte archetypes can make their dramatic exits. To top the earth-toned tablecloths, a menu of authentic Iberian fare features dishes such as creamy clams casino, stuffed salmon with crabmeat, and grilled veal chops.