All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed December 25, 2016
· Reviewed December 12, 2016
· Reviewed May 17, 2018
What You'll Get
- $66.50 for one facial ($175 value)
Clients choose from hydrating, brightening complexion, microdermabrasion, classic, or anti-aging facials.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Free consultation included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Janet Newman Skin Care
Part medical clinic, part med spa, Janet Newman Skin Care's services are wide ranging. Read on to learn more about a few of the options available.
- Medical weight-loss programs: Drawing on decades of experience in medicine and pharmaceuticals, Dr. Blaine Jackson oversees custom weight-loss programs, which often incorporate Purium health products.
- BodyFX treatments: These noninvasive body-contouring treatments utilize radio-frequency waves to target fat cells, causing them to naturally release their contents.
- Enerpeel: This light-acid peel from Glytone sheds the outer layer of skin cells, revealing a younger, smoother complexion less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, and acne.
- Classic facial: Clients relax with this soothing facial, which includes a deep cleansing, extractions, and a head and neck massage that leave skin refreshed and radiant.