Choose from Five Options
- $24 for an Amber Himalayan Salt Light with dimmer cord and salt room session ($50 value)
- $20 for a White Himalayan Salt Light with dimmer cord and salt room session ($45 value)
- $20 for an Aroma Salt Lamp with dimmer cord and salt room session ($50 value)
- $35 for wicker salt baskets filled with 8 pounds of salt rocks ($89.95 value)
- $5 for Pink Himalayan Salt for cooking and seasoning ($9.95 value)
Each salt-room session lasts for 45 minutes.
Isabella Samovsky fell in love with a salt lamp. Well, not just the lamp, but also the salt-assisted healing it provided. Her love for the salt lamp and its alternative approach to maintaining health inspired her to create Solay Wellness, a center that offers salt-based products and treatments. The Himalayan salt at Solay is harvested from ancient, mineral-rich seabeds, and can be found in hundreds of fair-trade and organic health, beauty, gourmet, pets, and lifestyle products including salt inhalers, natural rubber yoga maps, and soy candles. Solay Wellness also offers an extensive range of fair trade Himalayan salt crystal lamps with UL dimmer cords, which can be shaped like bowls, pyramids, globes, or salt shakers.
At the center’s private salt room, guests can meditate on lounge chairs as they breathe in the salt’s negative ions, which can help to reenergize the body, purify the skin, reduce stress, and alleviate allergy and asthma symptoms. Guests can also take up Tibetan singing-bowl sessions in rooms lined with ancient Himalayan salt blocks. Tiles and loose salt are also on hand to help stimulate pressure points in feet and give children a place to play. In addition to salt-based treatments, the center also offers reflexology and massage. Parking is available across the street, and a train station is nearby.