Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 units of Botox
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
About Sole Health
Pristine white chairs, modern gray flooring with paintings that decorate the walls is what guests walk into at Sole Health Primary Care Medicine. This sleek, clean look is emulated in their medical services. Here, guests can relax and let the expert technicians do their work. After an initial consultation, this practice offers Botox injections and other services to diminish crow's feet and wrinkled forehead lines.