- $49 gets you one of six sixty-minute customizable facials at Solé Salon and Spa (a $105 value)
- Targeted facials let you find the best option for your skin
- Aveda products are plant-based to keep you and the planet healthy
- Put your best face forward for holiday gatherings
- Share the gift of good skin with a friend this holiday season
More than 170 Yelpers give Solé Salon and Spa a near-perfect 4.5-star average: > * The facial. I love being under the steamer while having the chamomile enzyme mask on. – Janice C. > * This salon is top notch. – Nic R.
Solé Salon and Spa Aveda
Director Tony DeMartile—whose favorite Aveda product happens to be the glossing straightener—leads the skilled staff of stylists and aestheticians at Solé Salon and Spa Aveda. He and his team employ an arsenal of botanical Aveda products as they wrangle hairdos, shape brows, and refresh skin. Solé's goal is a simple one: to make the experience of each client relaxing, fun, and memorable. To that end, its facials and skincare services for men and women alike imbue epidermises with moisture while unclogging pores. Stylists treat hair the way a pro football team's grounds crew treats grass: they cut it, color it, and perform conditioning treatments on it with Aveda hair products.
5689 Bay St.
Emeryville, California 94608Get Directions