Deep exfoliation can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin; LED light may reduce imperfections and leave the skin smoother
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of LED light facial: aims to boost collagen production and treat acne, fine lines, and wrinkles, as well as address early signs of aging
- Clients are required to wear face masks when entering the facility.
Need To Know
About Soleil Medical Spa
Medical Directors Dr. Ryan Tavakoli M.D lead a team in enhancing clients' appearances with noninvasive treatments. Pulling from a diverse collection of lasers, including the Cutera and Titan systems, techs clear unwanted hair or wrinkles, and help tighten the skin. Medical aestheticians customize facials and peels to treat specific skin troubles and gently knead muscles to evict stress. The spa's decor fosters feelings of calm with warm colors, flickering candles, and comfy leather seats.