What You Get
- $80 for $100 worth of upscale tapas
- See the menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select "Buy & Book" to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal.
- Visit "My Groupons" or tap the mobile app to make a reservation.
- Select day and time online to secure reservation.
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Solera is spread across two floors of a Midtown brownstone, and its environment is inspired by both the colors and spirit of Spain and filled with contemporary artworks curated by the Van Brunt Gallery in Beacon. The chefs share this inspiration, forging a menu of shareable tapas and heartier individual entrees. Similarly, the wine list features exclusively Spanish bottles.
Menu at a Glance
- Tapas-sized servings of almonds, olives, and garlic-tinged wild mushrooms
- Savory duck breast balanced by the crisp freshness of jicama and apple and a subtly sweet pedro ximénez reduction
- Cinnamon crisp and seasonal fruit add a pleasant crunch to the creamy vanilla flan
From the Press
- "The sunny, airy space presents an ideal backdrop for a light meal of tapas or a full tour through [chef Danilo] Paulino's strongly flavored interpretations of Spanish regional dishes like salmon a la plancha and, of course, paella." — New York Magazine
- "The wine list, constantly renewed, showed a commitment to Spanish wines before they became the next thing. When food writers and diners first awakened to regional Spanish cooking, they found that Solera had arrived ahead of them." — New York Times
- "This upscale Spanish restaurant oozes country civility with soft lighting, terra-cotta tile floors, and a garden room with wood-beamed ceiling." — Gayot
Wines from Every Corner of Spain
|Do Ferreiro albariño from the Rias Baixas region: a bright and crisp white||Llopart Leopardi brut reserva cava from the Penedès region: a refreshing sparkling wine|
|Lustau pedro ximénez dessert wine from the Jerez region: a sweet, unctuous after-dinner drink||Bodegas Bleda monastrell-merlot blend from the Jumilla region: a soft, approachable, and fruit-forward red blend|