What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for $50 worth of Dinner and Drinks for Two - Friday & Saturday
- $70 for $100 worth of Dinner and Drinks for Four - Friday & Saturday
- See the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dinner only served Fridays and Saturdays with reservations available 5-9pm. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Any ol' ketchup is good on your potatoes, sure, but even ketchup gets the artisan treatment at Solstice. As owner and executive chef Matt Bumba told the Chicago Tribune, the in-house approach pays attention to even the smallest of details, such as condiments, and whatever isn't made in house is sourced from local farms and producers. That's the mission at the farm-to-table breakfast spot, where Bumba applies the philosophies he picked up at The Aviary and Vie to his own breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes. Menus change with the season, but here are some of the items you can expect for each meal:
- Breakfast: something along the line of farm-fresh egg omelets or granola pancakes with Asian pears and pure maple syrup.
- Lunch: Cuban sandwiches and burgers made from 28-day dry-aged patties, with house-cured bacon laid on top like a butcher's favorite blanket
- Brunch: cocktails such as a bacon-spiked bloody mary (as well as local craft beers)
- Dinner: hand-pulled lamb and duck wing appetizers followed by buttermilk fried chicken or hand-made Cavatelli and Porchetta