All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 27, 2016
Reviewed February 5, 2015
Reviewed January 31, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $18 for $30 worth of dinner tapas for two or more people, valid Sunday and Tuesday-Thursday
- $30 for $60 worth of dinner tapas for four or more people, valid Sunday and Tuesday-Thursday
- $18 for $30 worth of dinner tapas for two or more people, valid Friday and Saturday
- $30 for $60 worth of dinner tapas for four or more people, valid Friday and Saturday
- $10 for $20 worth of lunch tapas for two or more people, valid Tuesday-Saturday
- $20 for $40 worth of lunch tapas for four or more people, valid Tuesday-Saturday
- See the full menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. BYOB prohibited. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Not valid for happy hour specials. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. May be repurchased every 3 months. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any other special or promotion. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
It doesn't take a plane ticket or a waterproof bus to discover Spain—or at least not to discover its food. That task is accomplished easily enough with a trip to Solun, where guests tour a Mediterranean menu anchored by cold, fried, and hot Spanish tapas, such as Coca de Sotomillo, a delectable construction of filet mignon and artisan bread. Of course, the restaurateurs don’t focus exclusively on tapas; they use market vegetables to cook omelets for brunch, churn homemade ice cream, and pour more than four dozen wines.