Therapeutic massage and neuromuscular integration sessions help bring relaxation, relieve tension, reduce stress, and help the body heal
About This Deal
- What’s included: bodywork utilizing myofascial release and other manual therapy modalities to restore the balance and harmony in the body as well as achieve deeper mind, body, and spirit integration
- Massage therapist’s name and license number: Lindsay Worley, MA60404824
- Lindsay is a licensed massage therapist with seven years of experience. In 2019, she completed a Structural Integration training program at the Soma Institute and became a Certified Soma Practitioner.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
About Soma Bodyworks
At Soma Bodyworks, LMT Lindsay Worley utilizes her skills and expertise to alleviate stress, pain, and tension throughout the body through muscle manipulation techniques. She specializes in Soma bodywork therapy – she has completed a Structural Integration training program at the Soma Institute and became a certified practitioner. Lindsay is passionate about helping others become more embodied, balanced, and connected through massage and Soma Neuromuscular Integration.