Choose from Five Options
- $39 for one 60-minute ashiatsu massage ($80 value)
- $59 for one 90-minute ashiatsu massage ($120 value)
- $115 for three 60-minute ashiatsu massages ($240 value)
- $169 for three 90-minute ashiatsu massages ($360 value)
- $199 for four cuantic system sessions ($400 value)
During ashiatsu oriental bar therapy, the therapists applies pressure with the feet, so as to cover more surface area with each stroke. Cuantic system sessions work from the inside to relieve mental and physical symptoms, such as smoking cessation, depression, fibromyalgia, allergies, insomnia.
Licensed massage therapist Samantha Vez brings hundreds of hours of experience to the massage table to make clients feel better. After graduating from the European Massage Therapy Institute in San Antonio in 2003, she has since racked up eleven years of practice in a number of modalities, including Swedish, deep tissue, and ashiatsu oriental bar therapy. She also has certification as a wellness consultant from the Institute of Human Being Research. Samantha has traveled as far as South America to study the Isha Judd system, and her passion for continuing her education led her to earn a certificate in reconnective healing. To keep her body in tip-top shape, Samantha also practices Bikram yoga and regularly plays frisbee with her massage table.