For too long, the gentle laser has been forced into a mind-numbing existence of reading an endless number of bar codes and destroying planets. Give laser light a much-deserved career change with today’s Groupon to Somalase Skin and Laser Institute in Sanford. Choose from the following options:
- For $77, you get six laser hair-removal treatments for one extra-small area (a $650 value).
- For $99, you get six laser hair-removal treatments for one small area (a $699 value).
- For $149, you get six laser hair-removal treatments for one medium area (a $999 value).
- For $199, you get six laser hair-removal treatments for one large area (a $1,299 value).
- For $299, you get six laser hair-removal treatments for one extra-large area (a $2,000 value).
- For $999, you get one year of unlimited laser hair-removal treatments (a $4,000 value).<p>
Somalase Skin and Laser Institute’s Dr. Ajay Ajmani dedicates his medical day spa to improving the body’s most visible organ with the removal of unwanted hair from the face, underarms, and bikini zone. Somalase’s technicians man the controls of the GentleYAG laser, a hair eradicator that is safe for nearly all skin types except Muppet felt. Delivering a specific wave of photon energy, the GentleYAG targets the base of unwanted follicles while spritzing each blast with a soothing dose of spray coolant. Each hair-removal session lasts 15–30 minutes, involves no downtime, and—like breathing—should be repeated every four to six weeks for best results.
Aria Skin and Laser Spa and Somalase
At Aria Skin and Laser Spa in Chapel Hill and Somalase in Sanford, Medical Director Dr. Ajay Ajmani oversees a team of tech-savvy aestheticians who beautify and protect the epidermis with facials, laser treatments, and massages. During microdermabrasions, a skilled technician employs a diamond tip to control the seven seas and exfoliate the upper strata of damaged skin, revealing a youthful acreage of epidermis. Laser treatments for pigmentation correction, hair removal, and skin tightening enlist powerful YAG lasers to beautify the epidermis. Facials reinvigorate visages with an eye treatment, custom mask, neck-and-hand massage, moisturizer, and a restraining order against the sun.
111 Dennis Dr.
Sanford, North Carolina 27330