All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Before man learned to ride horses, Western films ended with cowboys jogging into the sunset. Saddle up with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $35 for a one-hour guided trail ride for two (a $70 value)
- $45 for a two-hour guided trail ride for two (a $100 value)
- $70 for a one-hour guided trail ride for four (a $140 value)
- $90 for a two-hour guided trail ride for four (a $200 value)
During trail rides, an experienced guide leads up to 10 guests through the sloping, picturesque wilderness of Estes Park. Two-hour trips journey up to 900 feet higher in altitude than the one-hour trips, with additional scenic views of Big Thompson Canyon, Eagle Valley, and the Roosevelt National Forest. Rides will be scheduled by reservation per winter hours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 25, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability and weather. 24hr cancellation notice. 300lb weight max. Must sign waiver. Valid only at Estes Park location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sombrero Stables
Sombrero Stables offers city slickers and veteran cowboys alike a chance to unwind in the heart of Rocky Mountain National Park.
- How it all started: when 11 year old Rex Walker visited Colorado for the first time and knew he'd come back to build his dream ranch
- When it all started: It would be over a decade until Rex fulfilled his childhood dream, but in 1958, along with his brother-in-law Pat, they bought 16 horses and the rest is history.
- What you will find at Sombrero: After 50 years in the business, the Walker family has fine tuned their experiences, accommodating riders of all levels with trail ride around pristine lakes and majestic mountains that last from one to eight hours.