All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Weight restriction: 250 lbs. maximum
- It’s not just for show. Click here to learn more about the physical and psychological benefits of horseback riding.
- What to wear: long pants, closed-toe shoes, layers of weather-appropriate clothes
- What to bring: water, camera
- Age restrictions: Must be 6 or older
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 16, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. 250 lbs. max weight. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sombrero Stables
Sombrero Stables offers city slickers and veteran cowboys alike a chance to unwind in the heart of Rocky Mountain National Park.
- How it all started: when 11 year old Rex Walker visited Colorado for the first time and knew he'd come back to build his dream ranch
- When it all started: It would be over a decade until Rex fulfilled his childhood dream, but in 1958, along with his brother-in-law Pat, they bought 16 horses and the rest is history.
- What you will find at Sombrero: After 50 years in the business, the Walker family has fine tuned their experiences, accommodating riders of all levels with trail ride around pristine lakes and majestic mountains that last from one to eight hours.