$17 for $25 worth of Caribbean food for takeout
- Valid for pickup
- Orders available: Tuesday–Thursday, 12:30 p.m.–7 p.m.; Friday, 12:30 p.m.–9 p.m.; Saturday, noon–7 p.m.
- No minimum order amount
How to Order Online
- Purchase offer for pickup.
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
Some 'Ting Nice Caribbean Restaurant
Considering the diverse roots of the staff—Trinidad and Tobago for the husband-wife co-owners, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines for the general manager, and Jamaica for the executive chef—Some 'Ting Nice Caribbean Restaurant's wide-ranging menu makes perfect sense. Its pages contain seafood items such as conch stew, spicy codfish fritters, and breaded salmon with mango salsa. At the same time, the chefs also cook jerk chicken, goat curry, and other familiar staples from all across the Caribbean islands.
This tropical spirit doesn't stop at the menu—the dining room features a massive mural, depicting a waterside village complete with leafy palm trees, small sailboats, and shingle-roofed homes. Above the bar, a row of small flags honors the region's island nations, and sunlight streams through the floor-to-ceiling front windows, keeping the space bright and allowing patrons to go on dates with their shadows.